- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Appraisal conducted on March 12, 2020 and available upon request.
Summation of Value
1970 Mach 1 Mustang Date: 3-12-2020
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
1. The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
2. The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
3. Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
4. Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
5. The expertise of the appraiser.
6. Auction result listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
This Ford Mustang Mach 1 Has ford Racing 351 Cleveland Engine, Manual 4-Speed Transmission with HURST Shifter, Power Front Disc Brakes, Power steering, dual exhaust and 4 like new cooper Radial tires. The car has been modified in the following ways:
- Aftermarket Dakota Digital Gauges
- Aftermarket Roll Bar
- Ford 9" Rear end w/ladder bar style rear suspension with coil over rear shocks setup for Drag Racing
- RECARO Racing Bucket seats with 5 point racing harness
- Relocated rear fuel cell
- Modified rear wheels to accommodate a 295/50 R15 wide Cooper Cobra Radial Tire
- Stylish Mach 1 Floor Mats
- Headers with True Dual exhaust, H pipe and Cherry Bomb Mufflers
- Shelby Aluminum intake manifold with a 750 Holley double pumper Carburetor with Electric Choke
- Tall Aluminum valve covers
- Be Cool Performance over sized Radiator
- Holley Aluminum Air Cleaner
- MSD Ignition
- Original Style wood grain steering wheel
Prices fluctuate depending upon overall cosmetic appearance and condition, originality, the mechanical history and performance, recorded mileage, configuration of power train, options and accessories.
Based upon the on-site inspection of this vehicle and with consideration for all the information and dollar amounts determined as relevant to this report, the appraiser has determined a stated market replacement value of:
Current Market Value: $36,500
The stated market replacement value is the opinion of the appraiser of TLC Auto Appraisal Service and was arrived at after careful study of information we consider reliable. However we assume no responsibility for errors and/or omissions.