- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 150/210
Summation of Value
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 3-30-2020
Vin # VC57F124817
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
1. The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
2. The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
3. Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
4. Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
5. The expertise of the appraiser.
6. Auction result listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
Description of car and appraisal
This 1957 Chevy BelAir is a very nice iconic American Sports car. It runs and drives great and has some modern upgrades for reliability and convenience. The interior is in excellent shape and has a few blemishes. The paint is an older paint job but is still in good condition. The tires are modern radials and have plenty of tread. The engine runs
and sounds great with dual exhaust. The battery has been replaced with a red top optima battery, the carburetor has also been upgraded to an Edelbrock performance Carb. the stereo and speakers have also been tastefully upgraded. The undercarriage is in good shape although showing some age. The fuel tank is leak free and has been
recently replaced. These cars have a very popular demand in the market and some in this condition with resto-mod finishes have sold for over $75,000, that being said I find through extensive research and numerous websites and Dealers, this 1957 Chevy BelAir has a fair market value of $41,500