- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1983 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Quattrovalvole
Appraisal conducted on December 30, 2019 and available upon request
APPRAISAL of VALUE
1983 Ferrari 308 GTS QV 12-30-2019
Vin # ZFFMA13AXD0042417
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
- The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
- The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
- Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
- Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
- The expertise of the appraiser.
- Auction results listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
The appraised vehicle a 1983 Ferrari 308 GTS QV is a clean driver quality Ferrari. Even with it being a low mile, 27,829 miles at time of inspection, it shows some wear from the occasional driving and storage. As was mentioned in the appraisal the Ferrari market has been on a downward slide of value since the later part of 2016. Not sure if it’s just a market correction or if it’s because Ferrari is now building more cars than ever before. Anyway the collector car market will have its ups and downs as it always has and as time goes on the price of collector cars will follow the trends.
Prices fluctuate depending upon overall cosmetic appearance and condition, originality, the mechanical history and performance, recorded mileage, configuration of power train, options and accessories.
Based upon the on-site inspection of this vehicle and with consideration for all the information and dollar amounts determined as relevant to this report, the appraiser has determined a stated market replacement value of:
Current Market Value : $50,000.00
The stated market replacement value is the opinion of the appraiser of Classic Auto Appraisal Service and was arrived at after careful study of information we consider reliable. However we assume no responsibility for errors and/or omissions.