- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Appraisal conducted on December 30, 2019 and available upon request
Summation of Value
1967 Corvette Coupe 427/435hp ( Clone )
Vin # 194377S102737
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
- The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
- The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
- Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
- Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
- The expertise of the appraiser.
- Auction results listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
The appraised vehicle, appraised as noted above, is a complete body-off build to create a clone of a 1967 Corvette 427/435hp Coupe muscle car. It was done finding and using many expensive hard to find parts as well as available aftermarket and NOS, new old stock, parts. It appears that it was built in the past few years, garaged, and driven from time to time for enjoyment.
This car was originally a numbers matching 327 V8 small block with an automatic transmission. These parts, I was told, are still available and will go with the vehicle when sold. I have listed the current market value for a build of this quality. Asking prices fluctuate depending upon overall cosmetic appearance and condition, originality, the mechanical history and performance, recorded mileage, configuration of power train, options and accessories.
Based upon the on-site inspection of this vehicle and with consideration for all the information and dollar amounts determined as relevant to this report, the appraiser has determined a stated market replacement value of:
Current Market Value : $80,000.00
The stated market replacement value is the opinion of the appraiser of Classic Auto Appraisal Service and was arrived at after careful study of information we consider reliable. However we assume no responsibility for errors and/or omissions.