- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1966 Chevrolet Corvette
Appraisal conducted on March 12, 2020 and available upon request
Summation of Value
1966 Corvette Convertible 3-12-2020
Vin # 194676S103382
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
1. The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
2. The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
3. Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
4. Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
5. The expertise of the appraiser.
6. Auction result listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
Upon evaluation of this 1966 Corvette I have found:
- Correct 6200 Redline Tach for L79 Engine
- Factory Correct small block “HT” Stamped L79 350hp/327cu. In.
- Factory Correct Side Exhaust
- Factory Correct Ram horn Exhaust manifolds
- Side Exhaust rubber bushings need to be replaced
- All ignition shielding on the engine is there and in good shape.
- Original Knockoff Wheels
- BFG Redline Radial Tires
- Original Harrison Aluminum Radiator Date Code 65J which would be correct for the car
- Correct 3885010 Casting Number on M21 Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- 4 Wheel Factory Disc Brakes
- All Rubber and suspension is in good working Order but Showing its Age
- Factory front sway bar
- Rear Leaf Spring has been recently Replaced
- Convertible rag top has been recently replaced and is in excellent condition
- All engine components are period correct and some appear to be the original to the car
- Upgraded Optima Deep Cycle Yellow top Battery
- Air Conditioning has been Retro fitted to R134A Freon
- Water Pump has been replaced with a correct original style Water pump
- Original correct Date coded Alternator
- Original Harrison Coolant Expansion Tank
Prices fluctuate depending upon overall cosmetic appearance and condition, originality, the mechanical history and performance, recorded mileage, configuration of power train, options and accessories.
Based upon the on-site inspection of this vehicle and with consideration for all the information and dollar amounts determined as relevant to this report, the appraiser has determined a stated market replacement value of:
Current Market Value: $62,000
The stated market replacement value is the opinion of the appraiser of TLC Auto Appraisal Service and was arrived at after careful study of information we consider reliable. However we assume no responsibility for errors and/or omissions.