- TX Collector Classic Cars
- (512) 778-6906
Make an Offer-
Request a Test Drive-
1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Victoria
Summation of Value
1957 Ford Fairlane 3-30-2020
Vin # D7NVI57388
Our conclusion to dollar value is based on three or more of the following:
1. The overall cosmetic and mechanical condition of the inspected vehicle.
2. The demand and supply of comparable vehicles.
3. Dollar amounts indicated by the value guides.
4. Opinions of dealers who have handled the model in the past and would market the vehicle currently.
5. The expertise of the appraiser.
6. Auction result listing actual sold cars or highest dollar bid against owners reserve.
Description of car and appraisal
This 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 is in very good driver quality condition. The original 312cubic inch Engine and Standard Transmission are still in the car and perform well. The carburetor has been upgraded to a Holley 650CFM and runs great. The paint and body work on the car is in good shape, as well as the interior with no visible rips or
tears. The undercarriage is showing some signs of age and some visible leaks. The exhaust system is intact but could be replaced due to rust issues and some small leaks. The white wall radial tires are a nice upgrade and have plenty of tread left. The chrome is in good shape with some small blemishes and pitting due to its age. These vehicles in concours condition are selling foe upwards of $45,000. Due to the underlying issues I have mentioned above, I find through extensive research and numerous websites and Dealers, this 1957 Ford Failane 500 Victoria has a fair market value of $23,000.